Position: Administrative Assistant and Customer Service Support
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm.
Mike Mobley Reporting, a Veritext company, is seeking a detail-oriented administrative assistant accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment. Daily activities will focus on general administrative office duties and legal document production. Specifically, duties will include answering phones, customer service, computer data entry, printing, copying, scanning, computer file management, legal transcript preparation and general office duties as needed. The applicant must be computer literate within a Windows environment and have the ability to learn new software applications. Strong knowledge of Windows Explorer, Mozilla, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel is a must. This position requires the ability to accurately complete tasks in a fast-paced environment. The applicant must be able to communicate effectively with all levels within in the organization and to external clients. Experience working in an office production environment and/or the legal field is a plus.
Must have experience and knowledge in office equipment (i.e., computers, copiers, scanners and telephones) and software listed below.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong computer skills, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, proprietary court reporting and legal software and ability to work in a networked environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and written with all levels of the organization and clients.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service to clients, court reporters, and co-workers.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to complete work in a timely manner and meet deadlines.
- Ability to effectively deal with interruptions.
- Use of computers, scanner, and copier.
- Ability to produce accurate and quality work.
- Regular and punctual attendance.
Typical Physical and Mental Demands:
This position requires the ability to work in a fast paced environment, effectively manage conflicts, and produce accurate work in a timely manner. Must be able to think critically, find and correct errors, follow instructions, and respond to management direction and feedback to improve performance. Attendance and promptness is essential to this job. This is a 40-hour-per-week position.