Position: Court Reporter
Mike Mobley Reporting/Veritext Legal Solutions (MMR/VLS) is looking for highly skilled, motivated and qualified freelance stenographic court reporters. We are currently the largest court reporting firm in Ohio, with offices throughout Dayton, Cleveland, Akron, Columbus, Cincinnati, and Northern Kentucky. We have immediate openings in Cincinnati, Columbus and Toledo, Ohio. If you don’t currently live in this area, this might be worth a move.
MMR/VLS is a growing and financially stable firm, known for its excellent service, strong client relationships, and advanced litigation technologies. One of the great things about working with MMR/VLS is that we are firmly rooted in the local communities we serve and are always striving to find more ways to engage and grow with our reporter base.
As independent contractors, stenographic court reporters with MMR/VLS enjoy these benefits:
- Quick Pay – Reporters are paid promptly after the deposition is billed to the client and will not have to wait for the funds to be collected from the client.
- Additional incentive bonuses will be paid to reporters based on certain parameters that will be discussed during an interview.
- Free CEUs
- Assignment flexibility to match your schedule
- Choice assignments in your desired location – with 16 offices in Ohio, Indiana, and Kentucky plus offices throughout the nation, reporters have the opportunity to work in other locations.
- Our office support staff handles all scheduling, production and billing so you may focus on what you do best as a court reporter.
- Cutting-edge technology
Apply today and we will start with a conversation to discuss the possibility of working together, discuss more details, and answer any questions you have.
*All communication with us is confidential.