Position: Legal Videographer
Mike Mobley Reporting, a court reporting firm, is looking for highly skilled, motivated and qualified videographers. We are currently the largest court reporting and videography firm based in Southwest Ohio, with offices throughout Dayton, Columbus, and Cincinnati, Ohio and in Northern Kentucky. We are looking for videographers to work in each of these regions.
Due to our strong customer service, client relationships and proactive marketing strategy our firm is growing.
Our videographers handle:
- Video Depositions
- Synchronizing Video with Text
- Site Documentation
- Day-in-the-Life Videos
- Witness Preparation
- Corporate Training and Seminar Video Recording
- Video Streaming
Ideal candidates will have:
- 3-5 years of experience as a videographer. Experience as a legal videographer would be good but is not required.
- Experience with video editing and synchronization software
- Excellent customer service skills
Mike Mobley Reporting utilizes both employed and independent videographers. Our independent videographers are used on an as needed basis. We provide our employed videographers with the necessary equipment and software.
If employed, our videographers have access to a strong benefits package which includes 401(k) with matching up to 10 percent of salary, profit sharing, flexible spending accounts, medical reimbursement or health insurance.