We’re excited to inform you that we are planning to re-open Mike Mobley Reporting/Veritext Ohio offices for onsite proceedings beginning June 1st. Our Dayton and downtown Columbus offices are the first that will re-open on June 1st. We are working to re-open the others as soon and as safe for our clients as possible.
The health and safety of our clients, independent contractors, employees and other colleagues is our primary concern at Mike Mobley Reporting/Veritext. The Mike Mobley Reporting/Veritext Management team is monitoring COVID-19 on a daily basis and adhering to the expert advice of the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). In the near future, we will be in the process of methodically and carefully re-opening offices. For the health and safety of all, we have instituted the general prevention guidelines put forth by the CDC and elevated the protocols in all of our open locations. We wish you and your family continued good health.
HEALTH AND SAFETY GUIDELINES
For the safety of all, please be aware that we will be following all CDC guidelines and instituting the following precautions in our offices until the COVID-19 crisis is behind us:
- Please plan to arrive early, to all for any safety/security measures which the building may require in order to enter.
- Absolutely no one presenting with symptoms will be allowed to enter the premises.
- Face masks are to be worn at all times by visitors and staff. You must bring your own mask.
- Use of gloves is required in a Mike Mobley Reporting/Veritext office building. Please bring your own gloves.
- There will be one Mike Mobley Reporting/Veritext staff member onsite to escort participants to meeting rooms.
- Only proceeding participants will be allowed in the office. No other visitors, as waiting areas will be unavailable.
- All rooms will have 50% fewer chairs for the purposes of social distancing.
- Face masks are to be worn at all times by visitors and staff. There will be no onsite technical support – although support will be available remotely if necessary.
- Participants should plan to bring their own device/computer if needed. During this time, Mike Mobley Reporting/Veritext will not be providing loaner equipment.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes will be available onsite.
- All rooms will be sterilized after each use.
- There will be a nightly deep cleansing conducted by a professional certified service.
- There will be no food or beverage service provided by Mike Mobley Reporting/Veritext during this time.
We look forward to seeing you soon!