Save travel time, save cost and maximize productivity with videoconferencing.
Mike Mobley Reporting offers videoconferencing services in Dayton, Cincinnati, and Columbus, Ohio, and Fort Wayne, Indiana. Today’s sophisticated videoconferencing is routinely used for legal depositions, witness preparations, expert consultations, job interviews, or any other type of long-distance meetings.
- Quality. All our conference rooms feature broadcast-quality video and state-of-the-art technology. In addition, all locations offers high definition videoconferencing in 1080p.
- Flexibility. Our facilities are available 24/7 and can usually be booked on short notice. We will be happy to help you find a conference room close to your witness or meeting location.
- Capability. As a member of multiple videoconferencing networks, we can schedule all your nationwide videoconferencing needs and coordinate videoconferences in multiple cities.
- Service. Our rooms are equipped with all the necessary amenities and each room comes with attentive, on-site support staff. Each of our rooms has wireless Internet capabilities, high quality conference phones and presentation equipment.
Find a videoconference location in Ohio or Indiana near you:
Recent articles about videoconferencing:
- HD Videoconferencing Deposition Tips and Technology for Attorneys
- Remote Depositions: Professional Videoconference vs. Skype Video Chat
To find out more about our videoconferencing services, please call us at (800) 894-4327 or email us.
Some of our other videoconferencing rooms throughout Cincinnati, Columbus, and Dayton, Ohio, and Fort Wayne, Indiana: