Mike Mobley Reporting is a pioneer in the field of legal video. A Certified Legal Video Specialist runs our videography department, offering a wide array of video services, custom-tailored to meet your individual needs. Our clients know that the finished product will always be seamless, smooth, and professional, no matter what their requirements. We employ four skilled full-time videographers with a combined sixty years of experience in the legal video arena.
- Digital recordings ensure accurate, high-quality DVDs. Learn more >>
- Searching our digital transcript syncs the video to that part of the testimony – with one click. Learn more >>
- Save travel time and cost with your legal proceedings with our videoconferencing solutions. Equipped with attentive on-site support staff, videoconferencing is available at our 8 locations throughout Cincinnati, Columbus, and Dayton, Ohio and across America with our nationwide network. Learn more >>
- Our firm offers the ability to view the realtime text of an out-of-town deposition remotely on your computer at your home or office. Learn More >>
- Our videographers produce a thorough walkthrough of a scene or accident site. Learn more >>
- A legal tool produced with courtesy and sympathy. Learn more >>
Training and CLE Video Recording
- We regularly videotape corporate training seminars, safety and human resources training. We’ve also videotaped numerous law firm and CLE seminars for future viewing and training. Along with recording CLEs for local bar associations, we engage in special projects in preserving member history.
- Use video to assist in preparing your witness for deposition and trial testimony.
- We convert your stacks of older video cassettes to digital formats. Learn more >>
If you have any questions, give us a call at 1-800-894-4327 or send us an email. To use our online scheduling form for a video deposition: